Saturday, June 4, 2011
Back Home
Well, I finally made it home for the summer! On Thursday I got all packed and said my goodbyes and Brother Hanneman brought Amber and me to the airport. My flight left friday morning and so when I tried to check in Thursday night they wouldn't let me. So I spent the night homeless outside the HNL airport mostly just pacing outside the security office. At 5:30am they let me check in and I spent the next few hours chilling at my gate. The flight home and layover all went smoothly and I arrived in Salt Lake at 8:36pm and met my daddy outside the airport! On the way home we stopped and ate at Zupas and it was pure heaven! I can't believe how good real food is! I was so excited to get home and see everyone and they were just as excited to see me! We hung out and jammed and then everyone went to sleep and my jetlag kept me up late and sleeping well into the afternoon. I am so excited to be home and spending time with my family. They are hilarious and I have missed them! It's good to be home, but also a little weird. I feel like I'm just here for a quick visit, but I'm glad I'm not. I also miss my friends from school and hope that we all get to hang out again soon! I am so glad to have been lucky enough to made the amazing friends that I did this term, and I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment